- I’d like some answers, please!
This post has been updated and expanded. The newer version can be found here:
Research Assistance Needed: Apply Here!
Give me a hand, please?
Maybe you could help me with my research. I have been looking for years for answers to some questions the rapture theory raises in my mind. The problem is I cannot find any Bible verses that clearly teach these major facets of the rapture theory (of which I am assured are quite Scriptural).
All other major doctrines of our faith are plainly stated with multiple witnesses leaving no doubt what we are to believe. If there are 31,102 verses in the Bible surely there must be loads of passages explicitly stating these elemental truths of the rapture theory. Does anyone know where they are?
- Where does it say Jesus will have an invisible coming to earth?
- Where does it say the rapture takes us off to Heaven?
- Where does it say there will be resurrected believers in Heaven before the Second Coming?
- Where is Scripture that says the Marriage Supper of the Lamb takes place in Heaven?
- Where does it say the Body of Christ will instantly disappear?
- Where does Jesus say he will come back to earth twice in the end-times?
- Where do the Scriptures say the time of the great tribulation is the ‘wrath of God’ being poured out?
- What verses teach the Body of Christ is not now God’s ‘elect’?
- Where does the Bible state the Fig Tree represents or symbolizes Israel?
- Where does it say there will be no signs of Jesus’ Return for us to watch for?
- Where does it teach that the Holy Spirit restrains evil men from rising to power?
- When did Christ’s Return become imminent?
- Where does it say the Body of Christ will not face the Mark of the Beast?
- Where does it say the rapture takes place in a split-second?
- Where does it say O.T. Saints will not rise in the Resurrection of the Just?
- Where does it say that the ‘Age of Grace’ comes to a close before the tribulation?
- HELP! Where are they? Does anybody know?
If I can’t find any clear Bible teaching to answer these questions why in the world should you or I believe such a thing? Where is the love for the truth that God demands from his people? This rapture theory is so full of holes if it were a bucket it would be useless!
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2 Thessalonians 2:10-11